Email Me

Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy November . . .

October went by wayyyyy to fast! *sighs*
Happy November everybody!

FYI: I mailed off 3 patterns to the winners this past week. The prize patterns should have reached their destinations by now. Please let me know when you get them - an please let me know if you've used the pattern and made a doll. I'd LOVE to peek :)

I still haven't heard from 1 person so I will forfeit that winner's spot and will pick another in a moment - now remember - I have given well over 2 weeks for the last person to contact me and I haven't heard anything ... so without further ado . . .
The winner for Chestnut Junctions "21 inches ~ Cherry Ann" goesssssssss to . . .
Kim of Blackberry Crows Prims
. Kim I will be contacting you via email and getting your prize pattern off to you!

Okay - that's an update for y'all! Not much, but that's all I can say right now lol!

I'm planning a Thanksgiving "Progressive" show n tell. Details coming soon . . .

Toodles! ~S~

1 comment:

  1. Hello Sandy... was it me you mentioned in last post... what did I miss if so...lol sorry still a bit slow in blog land its been a few years since I created and blogged :o) Hope all is well.
    Blessings,
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Send me a note... they make me smile!